Our Respiratory Pathogen Panel (RPP) tests for 21 bacteria and viruses. With our comprehensive and accurate results, we are able to offer support to healthcare providers in treating respiratory infections.
- At least 23,000 people die as a result of antibiotic-resistant infections.
- Each year in the U.S., about 3 million people acquire severe bacterial infections that are resistant to at least one or more prescribed antibiotics.
- The misuse of antibiotics has widespread implications for the U.S. population, including increased mortality rates and more frequent hospital stays.
- Prevent the secondary spread of infection
- Prevent the use of unnecessary antibiotics
- Lead to shorter hospital stays
- Improve patient management
- Provide more timely and effective treatment
Get your results in 24 hours and ensure that you and your family are getting the right treatments.